AFA is looking for a professional with volunteer management experience to join its Volunteer Engagement Committee. This committee meets virtually to strategize, organize, and manage our team of compassionate advocates. Yours would be an advisory role – we want to draw upon your expertise to improve all elements of our volunteer process. In particular, you would have a hand in shaping AFA’s…
- recruitment methods.
- onboarding process.
- volunteer appreciation and retention practices.
- management of volunteer information.
- tracking and reporting policies.
Please note that this is a volunteer position. AFA is an all-volunteer organization that brings together passionate, talented folks across the country.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Professional experience managing volunteers for a nonprofit organization.
- A great attitude and a desire to help animals.
- The ability to work well with a team.
Help those who help animals. Join our Volunteer Engagement Committee.