In this role, you will be working to ensure that America for Animals has the resources it needs to make a difference for animals. More specifically, you would gain experience…
- Helping to develop and implement AFA’s fundraising strategy.
- Researching foundations that are likely to help.
- Researching the corporate partnership programs of social and mobile technology companies.
- Drafting proposals and letters to the foundations and corporate partners that are sympathetic to our cause.
- Helping AFA develop Kickstarter campaigns for its apps.
- Maintaining our DonorPerfect database and establishing a process for communicating with donors.
- Developing supporting materials for grant applications.
- Developing materials for fundraising events (virtual and actual).
Please note that this is a volunteer position. AFA is an all-volunteer organization that brings together passionate, talented folks across the country.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Fundraising experience (preferred)
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- A bachelor’s degree (or progress towards one).
- A great attitude and desire to help animals.
- A commitment of 5 hours/week (more is welcome!)
Make a kinder world for animals. Join our fundraising team.