- A feed could not be found at http://www.facebook.com/feeds/page.php?id=150299908424360&format=rss20. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.
RSS Feed currently unavailable.
- How do we decide what restaurants to include in the Humane Eating Project app? Our policy is to include (almost) every restaurant that uses the term Humane. We believe the vast majority of restaurants using the term are doing the...LEARN MORE Read More »
- You can use the Humane Eating Project app to find restaurants that serve humanely raised meat, but what about grocery stores? The most straight forward way to tell if a product at a store is humane or not is to look for a 3rd party certification...LEARN MORE Read More »
- Going to a barbecue this weekend, but don’t want to feel left out? Try one of these vegan bbq recipes to impress your friends and eat humanely at the same time! And if you are going to be grilling any meat, buy...LEARN MORE Read More »
- Like most apps, the Humane Eating Project is powered by various technologies. Here is an overview of the different programs we use to create, maintain, and further develop the app. Back End We built a prototype of the Humane Eating...LEARN MORE Read More »
- Thank you for using the Humane Eating Project app and for working to improve farm animal welfare conditions. We hope you love using our app and we want to hear your feedback! Please review our app on iTunes or tell...LEARN MORE Read More »
- The Humane Eating Project app is now available for FREE in the app store! So how does it work? When you open the app, you will see a map of your current location. There will be a pinpoint for each...LEARN MORE Read More »
- What is the Watch List? All of the issues described at the Humane Eating Project cause intense suffering to animals. Some of these issues are particularly egregious and easy to find on a menu. Many people are so offended by...LEARN MORE Read More »
- We were able to raise over $10,000 with the help of 156 donors! Thanks for the support! Read More »
- Eating humanely means considering how animals are treated when choosing what to eat. Practically speaking, it means eating vegan, vegetarian, and humanely-raised food. Incorporating a combination of vegan, vegetarian, and humanely-raised options into your diet allows you to eat humanely...LEARN MORE Read More »
- We just launched our fundraising campaign through Indiegogo to make The Humane Eating Project app a reality! With your support, finding humane restaurants near you will be as easy as turning on your phone. Please check out the Indiegogo page here, and support...LEARN MORE Read More »
- Are you new to the idea of humane eating? The Humane Eating Project will help you find restaurants with humane choices. But before the app is released, and aside from restaurants, there are other ways you can make your diet...LEARN MORE Read More »
- The Humane Eating Project App will be ready in a few months! Our outstanding graphics team has put together images of what our app will look like when it is released. Check out our restaurant locator to see how simple...LEARN MORE Read More »
- You can have a huge impact on the lives of farm animals by making a simple change. It’s easy to make a difference by switching to humane restaurants with the Humane Eating Project. The Humane Eating Project is a mobile app that...LEARN MORE Read More »